Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Newskids

Last night, Ch. and I had an interesting experience in Provo. Through a homeschooling group, I found out that the Daily Herald of Provo wants kids to come and do a short newscast to be posted onoline. It was interesting to see how many times we had to do things over and how much had to be edited becasue the kids couldn't read. We were there almost three hours, and they still weren't done. About 9 kids did the newscast last night. They do this every Tuesday at 5. If you're interested, you need to call Karen at the Daily Herald. they really liked him and asked if we'd come back again. So we might do this again. Because of being in Seussical this summer, he had lots of facial expression. I said, "That's a little too much. Tone it down." The guys there said "Be quiet! We think it's perfect." So I told Ch., "Ignore what your mother said, like you usually do :-) "

The link is http://www.heraldextra.com/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,159/ He did it on July 29 and his part is Wildlife Rehab. It will be up for one week.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Good job Chandler!! I think we have a news reporter on our hands! ;) Miss you all! Can't wait to see everyone!

Foodqueenja said...

Amber, I tried to comment on your blog, but I have to sign up. I didn't take the time to do it! But I loved hearing about your stay with Uncle Ronnie. I miss him!

Carrie said...

That was pretty awesome. Chandler looks so grown up. I can't believe how old our kids are