Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Headless Horseman

On Monday night we went to a great event held in American Fork. Some new friends of ours got us tickets to a concert of "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow." They had a hay ride and activities for the kids before the show. My dad went with us. It's a lot of fun, and I highly recommend it for a fall activity. The show was very well done, and being an hour, was just right for the kids and our rear-ends. Sitting on rocks has its limits!
I know you can't see much in this picture. I tried to take a couple with the night setting, but they were worse. I was also in a hurry because they were kicking us out.


My dad flirting with the young ladies.

















October 13 is too early to be dressed like this. Costa Rica is calling me.

1 comment:

The Stradling 5 said...

I love pictures where everyone is in their "winter wear" and they are squishing together to get warm and comfy. They just make me feel happy because you can feel a closeness that doesn't have anything to do with being squished together!